- Sri Lanka Orphanages Support Wicklow Gaa!Posted 7 days ago
- U21 County Football TrialsPosted 10 days ago
- Coiste na nÓg Fixtures & ResultsPosted 13 days ago
- Coiste na nÓg ConventionPosted 13 days ago
- U21 COUNTY HURLING TRIALPosted 13 days ago
- The Bord Na Mona Kehoe Cup S.H. 2014Posted 17 days ago
- Provisional Hurling Fixtures ReleasedPosted 19 days ago
- MyClubFinances.com shortlisted Eircom Spider AwardsPosted 20 days ago
- Fixtures: Leinster SFC 2014Posted 24 days ago
- Fixtures: Cadbury’s U21 Leinster FC 2014Posted 24 days ago
Blessington Juvenile Club Notes
Our U14A team played Avondale at home and won by a massive scoreline of 11-15 to 0-04. The U14C Baile Coimin match v Coolkenno was played away on Friday and our team lost on a scoreline of 3-13 to 6-07. It was a very good match. Our U12s play St Pat’s at home on Monday 7 May while our U16s also play at home to Newtown. The U8/U10 football Go Games will take place in Dunlavin on Saturday 12 May and the Leighton Glynn school of football will take place for who will be 13 years of age in 2012. Our U14A team play St Pats away on 16 May while our U14C Baile Coimin team are free on the same night.
Wicklow U-15′s travelled to DCU to take on Dublin North and Offaly.
In their first game against Dublin, Wicklow got off to a slow start and found themselves behind, 2-6 to 0-1 at half time. Wicklow created chances but failed to put them away. A better second half from Wicklow saw them out score Dublin but could not get the win. Final score Dublin 2-9 to Wicklow 2-4. Dublin beat Offaly in the second game which meant all was to play for in the final game. Wicklow started very well and were ahead at half time, 1-8 to 0-4. Offaly threw everything at Wicklow in the second half but Wicklow held on to win by a point, 1-11 to 1-10.
U7/u8/u10 Hurling training last Thursday was on the training wall and Astro due to bad weather. Last Mondays U12 Western Gaels league match cancelled by Michael Dwyers as they couldn’t travel. WGs will train on Astro and wall this Tues 8th 6.30 to 8 pm. U12 hurling league match on Monday 14 May. U8/U10 hurling Go Games will take place at home on Friday 18 May. Anyone wishing to get involved with coaching Hurling in the club please
contact Ciarán on 085 71 45 2 88.