- Sunday Ticket InformationPosted 2 hours ago
- Upcoming Club FixturesPosted 1 day ago
- Rathnew & Sinnott Skoda team upPosted 1 day ago
- Kilcoole GAA Club NotesPosted 2 days ago
- St. Patricks GAA Club NotesPosted 2 days ago
- Bray Emmets GAA Club NotesPosted 2 days ago
- Kiltegan GAA Club NotesPosted 2 days ago
- Hollywood GAA Club NotesPosted 2 days ago
- Rathnew GAA Club NotesPosted 2 days ago
- Avondale GAA Club NotesPosted 2 days ago
Dunlavin GAA Club Notes
Our Intermediates had a great win against An Tochar in the league last week 13 points to 6, it was a very good game and closely fought throughout, Dunlavin managed to pull away in the final 10 – 15 minutes, very good performances on the night by Shane Carty and Andrew Howard in the forward line and also Ciaran Walsh had a very good game in the middle along with Trever Birchall they steadied the ship for Dunlavin.
The next game for the lads will be Ballymanus next Friday night in the 1st round of the Intermediate Championship ,best wishes to Pat his management and Squad in this year’s championship.
Training continues to take place in the football field on Tuesday & Friday evenings at 7.45pm for both adult teams and new players are always more than welcome to join up with the club.
Dunlavin Gaa “Pride Sports Watches” are now available for sale, only €7.99 each or 2 for €15.00, available in small, medium and large in Dunlavin Gaa club colours. They really look the part and are an essential fashion accessary, all proceeds received go towards the clubs development, contact Jonathan on 0873749134 if you would like to place an order.
Our club Lotto was not won, it is now a whopping €7400!! So please buy a ticket for €2.00 and support the future running of our club.
Any local Business interested in placing an advertisement sign in our football pitch please contact any committee member, this is an excellent chance to avail of an inexpensive opportunity to promote your business in our grounds in 2012.
Also keep up to date with all of the news with Dunlavin Gaa Facebook page, just log on and “Like” and join in the craic, news and banter with our friends and family from home and abroad.